Japanese-Western-style room with outdoor bathYui, 3rd floor
This is modern Japanese adult space fully equipped with an outdoor bath with 100% water freely flowing from a natural hot spring and a large 150-cm bathtub.
As far as the view from the room is concerned, you can see the ocean, Hatsushima, the Izu Ito townscape; at night, you can enjoy ship lights, the night view, and the starry sky. Enjoy them while soaking in an outdoor bath with hot-spring water freely flowing from the source.
You can enjoy meals in your room.
|Type of room||Japanese-style room of 20.66 sq. m. / Indoor terrace of 9.92 sq. m. / Alcove of 8.26 sq. m.
Room with outdoor bath 150 cm across
|Floor number / size||3rd floor / 35 sq. m.
* The entrance hotel lobby is on the 5th floor. Getting in and out is by stairs only.
|Bedding||1 queen bed|
|Conveniences||One TV set
|Meals||Room meals (dinner, breakfast)|
|Drinks||Dolce Café (coffee, cappuccino, Earl Grey tea), beer, drinks (free drinks)|
* Reservations for the baths on the 1st floor are made separately / additional charge ￥2,000 (excluding tax)
- DryersYukata robes Split-toe socksShaving sets, cotton hygienic sets
- ShampooConditionerBody soapToothbrush sets
- BathrobesBath towelsTowelsSlippers
Colored yukata robes that you can choose
We have prepared colored yukata robes for both men and women.
It is also a pleasant time to choose a yukata for your partner.
From check-in to check-out
MealsBreakfast & Dinner
Meals are prepared with an emphasis on local fish caught in Izu and organic vegetables,
and natural ingredients.
They are served in the dining room with a scenic view
(both dinner and breakfast).
Cakes and photo and video shoots can be prepared as a surprise for a birthday anniversary, engagement anniversary, wedding anniversary, first Izu travel anniversary, and the like.
(This is optional; specify at the time of reservation.)
Room with outdoor hot-spring bath
"Hoshimi Hot Spring"Hoshimi no yu
In the daytime, it is a spectacular view of the ocean sparkling with sunshine,
Hatsushima, and the Ito townscape. At night, it is the mysterious ocean and the lights in Hatsushima,
and … the starry sky.
In the morning, it is the sunrise.
You can enjoy luxurious moments while soaking in the Izu hot springs
at the best location to your heart’s content.
- • Hot spring quality / effective spring quality: simple weak alkaline spring / calcium–sodium sulfate spring / chloride hot spring
- Indications: traumas / joint pain / back pain / recovery from fatigue, etc.